I don't remember how did it start, but we have always love toasts with a thick spread of butter or quality margarine. It really doesn't matter when, it can be our breakfast, tea, dinner or even supper! Butter on bread is always there to comfort when we have our quality time over a cuppa. Don't you just love creations like this? Simple, down to earth but with so much love and comfort you can't find from anything or anywhere else. Cookie and milk, bread and butter, oatmeal porridge, vanilla ice cream, butter popcorn, bacon and eggs...
Just the other day when we saw the TV ads on the new Flora Buttery promoted by New Zealand Top Baker, Dean Brettschneider (He's always been an inspiration to me) with the money back guarantee promise, it got my attention. So soon the next day we got a couple packs of Buttery from Pak n Save and some BAPS. And...
BOOM!!! We were blown away by the taste! Gosh, it was amazing... The buttermilk really enhances the taste of the spread and brings out the maximum taste of butter! I CANNOT emphasize how good it tasted, we were literally speechless. So here's to share, and I'm telling you, words just don't do it justice. If you happen to read this, hey, it's telling you something. I do not praise a commercial product in "public" ever, so this has gotta tell how good this spread is. Hubby and I absolutely love it! And now I'm craving bread and butter all the time! (That's the downside, it's too good to resist even when you're already full, I'm a pushover for bread ;p)
Here you go, our favourite spread and I'm sure it will be for a LONG time...

No comments:
Post a Comment