Friday, August 10, 2012

It's been 2 YEARS????

Wow.. How time flies. It's been 2 years and in fact I have long forgotten about this blog I started years ago. Looking back at the posts I wrote, they brought back some really sweet memories... I know it was difficult then but hey, we wouldn't be where we are if not for those moments. Quick updates, we have a baby boy now! He is coming to 14 months end of this month. Fast right? I can go on and on about our boy but not gonna do that now as I'm kinda in a rush (Shouldn't even be online at this time!). Well, Ethan is his name and we are back in Malaysia (another story about this part, later). Moved into our new house a year ago and started a new business together (that's another story to share). 

There is a lot going on right now as I'm also doing distance learning at the same time getting involved in a another career while we are in this business we share. Phew... Is this what I wanted? 2 years ago I was moaning on how miserable, and jobless I was and how life let me down as I was lonely and has no purpose. How ironic! Will be right back with more updates. I still love this little "old shoe box" of ours. Memories....
On our staycation at Marriott Resort Miri

Chinese New Year 2012 in Universal Studio, Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment